Saturday, July 17, 2010

Double The Fun!

The below pictures are of my sister's nails which I did yesterday when she came over to my house for lunch. I started off with CND stickey base coat, then two coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear (19 marine scene). The flowers have Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear (27 mellow yellow) for the petals and Sally Hansen's nail art pen (gold) for the centers. The leaves have Ultra Pro (709511 emerald city) to make up the most of the leaf, and then Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear (17 ivy league) for the center detail. I then finished up with Seche Vite dry fast top coat. I must say, she is very happy with her nails and I can't wait to do them again!





Once I finished up my sister's nails it was time to do my own! Since my birthday is in a few days, I decided to give myself a little present... 10 presents to be exact! I used CND stickey base coat, and then two coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear (27 mellow yellow) and then Stripe Rite (pink) for the details. I finished off with Seche Vite dry fast top coat and wal-ah! Happy Birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment