Friday, July 9, 2010

Who Knew?


For as long as I can remember, I have been a nail biter! In July of 2007 I started working as a C.N.A. at a nursing home, and what with everything my hands were touching (even with gloves on) that's when I stopped biting my nails. But it wasn't easy! I decided that maybe if my nails looked nice, I wouldn't want to bite them. So I started off just putting a top coat on them once a week. About a year ago, I was getting tired of my boring nails, so I started searching videos on YouTube.com to show me how to spice up my nails. Right away, I had a knack for nail design. Even some of my friends ask me to do their nails. I never thought about doing a blog for my nail art, but here it goes!

In the picture above, I used a base coat (always important to apply a base coat!) and then used a blue nail polish for the french tip (2 coats). I then used a nailpolish specifically for thin lines to do the white accents. I finished off with a nice top coat and ta-da! Nails I would never want to bite off!

No comments:

Post a Comment